When you attend the conference on-site, the following Corona measures are valid.
At the location:
- The event takes place indoors
- All visitors have a fixed seat
- A corona admission ticket is mandatory.
- Visitors do not have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
For Visitors from the Netherlands:
With the CoronaCheck app you can show these 1 of these corona proofs.
3 ways for an admission ticket: You can get a corona access certificate in 1 of these 3 ways:
- Vaccination certificate: Full corona vaccination. With a European approved vaccine. From Saturday 10 July, a vaccination is valid in the Netherlands from 14 days after you have been fully vaccinated. Usually CoronaCheck.nl can automatically retrieve your vaccination certificate from the systems of RIVM or GGD.
- Proof of recovery: Proof that you recovered from corona less than 6 months ago.
- Test proof: A negative test result of less than 24 hours before the activity.
Make sure you installed the CoronaCheck-app on your mobile device.
Also do not forget your id. The person at the entrance compares the data of your proof of identity with the data in the corona access certificate. When these match, you can enter.
If you have potential complaints, don’t come to the venue, stay home
Do you still have complaints that fit the coronavirus despite the negative test result? Then , don’t come to the venue, stay home.
For Visitors outside the Netherlands please have a look at this governmental website!
The Organization has always the right to refuse access at any time if the rules mentioned above are not met.